fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

JIMMY CHOO MOVES TO CHI-TOWN

a summer sandal available online at www.jimmychoo.com. me no like.

honestly, me and jimmy choos don't mix. i understand the hype. i see the ads (totally don't get the campaign with quincy jones.) and i even read the article in vanity fair. but for me, if i am going to go luxe, i am going to go luxe. at upwards of $600 a shoe, i would much rather spend my dollars on luxury houses with decades of posh history. give me vuitton. give me prada. give me blahnik. (louboutains are the only exception.) well i said all that to say, that a new jimmy choo store opened in chicago last week. the store decor is warm, feminine and inspired by the 1940's. for those of you who are interested...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin