fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, September 10, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY! A MESSAGE FROM Z.BLAY TO ALL BLAYNISTA'S!

miss seventeen, jennifer steele and i!

hey 'nistas! so....it's new york fashion week! and thanks to my darling friend and fashion week partner in crime, julee wilson, i was able to attend loads of shows over the weekend. from babyphat to rosa cha, i was there! i have lots of pictures and first-hand reviews for you which i will post this evening so don't forget to come by tomorrow too! also, this is my last week in new york! i am heading out to good old london this saturday and will be blogging from there from now on. because this is essentially my moving week - please be patient with me! my posts might be slow, but they will definitely be up everyday throughout the week. thanks so much for all your support and interest in the blayreport! xoxoxoxoxoxo, zb.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin