fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, January 21, 2008

DITA VON TEASING THEM!

von teese gives it good. in the retail category, of course. (drapersonline.com)

europe - is it just me or is ms. dita von teese doing more endorsements than burlesque dancing these days? she's lined up another one, this time with wonderbra, the bra & lingerie company. it's been announced that she's teamed up with the label to produce a line of limited edition undergarments that will be retailed in the u.k and in france. look out for the launch in september of this year. the teese says of the collaboration, "I've been passionate about beautiful lingerie my entire life, so to team up with Wonderbra is a great privilege for me and I am immensely proud of my collection. I really hope that with this new range I can share my passion for sensual, wearable lingerie that will add a touch of glamour to people's lives." you already know what i want to know? how much did she get paid for this? i'm loving that folks are just raking it in the fashion industry. maybe this lil' old blogger will be next?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin