fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

PARIS HILTON: A HUSTLER SPEAKS

usa - i got this quote from wgsn.com. which got it from 944.com. whatever the source though, it's priceless. paris hilton gets indignant about the lack of respect and appreciation for her work ethic. but i for one (to use my boy keesean's favorite term) can dig it. i think paris hilton is actually briliant. slut, publicity whore, ditz....whatever you want to call her she's laughing all the way to the bank and having fun doing it. that's got to be applauded. no, mon ami? see the quote below.
sex sells, and paris is using it to sling everything from albums to perfume to shoes. get 'em girl!(howardlinzdon.com)

"It makes me angry because people don't know the real me, and I'm a very hard worker. I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products. Yes, I do get paid to go to parties - in fact, I'm the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances. But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something, even if it's as simple as wearing my clothing line for the pictures."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin