fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, August 04, 2008

BLAYNISTA'S, IS THAT JOURDAN DUNN IN BENETTON'S FALL AD CAMPAIGN?


worldwide - glad to see benetton is putting some oomph into it. me? i'm no retail maven. numbers confuse me. but i just have this feeling that benetton has fallen off of late. no one's really been buzzing about them. but their fall ad's are certainly getting some attention. they look like classic benetton: bright, beautiful and the epitome of diverse color (in clothes and skin). now do my eyes deceive me or is that model-of-the-moment jourdan dunn at the end of this pic? i'm not mad at these young girls raking in the coins! oh to be six inches taller....

photo source: frillr.com

2 comments:

Keesean said...

Jourdan is my absolute fav. I ADORE THAT GIRL !!!

matt williams said...

I love Jourdann too. She if both high fashion and commerical.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin