fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS? I JUST FOUND OUT AND I WAS STOCKED


london - so i was invited to the nathan jenden show today and will be honest - i had no idea who he was and since this fashion week has been a bit of a nightmare for me i wasnt up for going. but my boy joshua invited me, so i made my way to it. i got there late ( i actually missed the show) but not too late to catch a glimpse of diane von furstenburg (FLAWLESS IN PERSON! the chic is BAD!) giving him a hug and congratulating him on a job well done. as it turns out, diane is his boss: jenden is creative director at dian von furstenburg. cute. since everyone seeme to be on a very personal basis, i didn't want to look like the groupie out the crew and ask for a picture with diane, but i sort of regret it. after interviewing jenden, he and i took the pic above together. really enjoyed meeting him and seeing his collection online. i will post pics shortly. in meantime check out my stories here and here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin