fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Guess Which Fashion Writer Is Doing A College Speaking Engagement?


london - if you guessed me, you guessed right! it's official. i am doing my first (well really my second) college speaking engagement. it is free and open to the public and takes place at quinnipiac college on october 13th. i am also doing a radio appearance that morning. blaynistas in the connecticut area please come. would be great to meet you in person. check out the announcement here. i feel proud of myself on this one. :-) (p.s don't you love how i bust out the old headshot knowing i look NOTHING like that now with my shaved head? i may pop on a lace front for these young kids so they can appreciate me in all my 32 inch spanish deep wave glory.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin