fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE HOTTEST SWEATER OF THE SEASON IS FROM....OLD NAVY!? BELIEVE IT!






worldwide - blaynistas, with all this fashion week business going on,  i've decided to rebel against aspirational fashion and talk about my favorite thing: functional fashion. enter old navy, or "viejo azul" as i like to call it. this season, they've launched a line of ultra-lux, super comfy,  sweaters that are as stylish as they are affordable. the wrap sweater is my absolute favorite because a)it flatters my figure and b)it fits my wardrobe. i can throw it over any ensemble, be it a cocktail dress or casual tee and jeans. i have the pink and blue stripped one, but i plan on expanding my collection - so i decided to show you all the options in stock. log on here to get it. at $34.50 it's a steal that looks like a splurge! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin