fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, September 08, 2008

IN CASE YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I AM GIVING DURING FASHION WEEK....



new york - i know a lot of fellow fash writers and fash editors read this blog, so feel free to agree/disagree when i say what you were to fashion week really doesn't matter. by that i mean, if you are there to work (not to get photos taken of you by japanese photograpehers - who i LOVE -) then chances are you are dressed how you usually do during a work day - fashionable but with loads of functional elements as you'll be hopping from show to show all day. that's why i opted for low key chanel flats, my oversized tote, some comfy leggings and a comfy jersey top and cashmere sweater (balled up in my bag) for the day. i was tempted to do the most and wear my louboutin heels for the day...but until i can afford car service, i've decided not to play myself like a sucka. get into the hair cut. to answer camille acey's question from previous posts, it really is holding up to the elements a lot better than i expected. so far, so happy and so functional. i may still pop on a lacefront in the near future, but for now, it's nice to touch my own hair. lol! xo, zb (p.s i already know i am giving flashdance! don't remind me!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin