fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

JUST HAD TO SHARE ME AND......DURING NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

thats me and andre benjamin at the benjamin bixby party at barny's. i didn't even get a chance to get into the collection but it looked amazing.

sooo random. that's me and rudy guiliani's ex wife, donna hanover backstage at the nicole miller show.

the retro kidz and me revise our vibe magazine photo shoot.

me and nigel barker at his exhibit. currently writing about it. stay tuned for deets.

new york - so guys, here are various photos of me and various people during ny fash week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD. This is your sister, btw. OMG U HAVE 2 CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE ME THE DEETS ON MY HUSBAND!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Sir C.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin