fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, April 16, 2009

FASHIONISTAS SPEAK: LIL KIM ON MAC JACOBS


usa - i just want to preface by saying, i really still can't believe that these two know eachother let alone love eachother the this extent. the quote is scooped from stylist.com. let's read and discuss:
"He's one of my best friends and was actually a huge supporter when I was in prison. He wrote me every week," she said. "I decided to buy a colouring book - I'm a huge Bratz fan - and I painted the Bratz and made them all wear Marc Jacobs, and sent it to him. He blew it up and framed it, and now it's hanging in his house. So MARC JACOBS is the best."

pic - jacobs and kim; courtesy of the new york daily news

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never understood it either. But it just made me love MJ even more through the years!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin