fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I CAN BE SOOO EXTRA: GET INTO MY STYLE PROFILE FOR AMBER NETWORK


new york - oh my dear blaynistas....there really are days when i serve way too much. case in point, the day i met up with the lovely ladies of amber network, especially the legendary marcia cole who founded amber mag, to pose for this mocha stylista's spread at mcdonald's on 125th street. take a few minutes to check out my interview here, as well as those of a handful of other uber-chic mocha girls who enjoy a good latte as much as a good luxury piece. my style was described as "british punk" which is fair and flattering enough...but it was more like "my hair is about to get done in six hours chic." hence the scarf, fitted cap, leggings, and comfy shoes. thanks to marcia and the amber network for this fab opportunity and make sure you try mcdonald's new mccafe products. they are delish! zandile blay

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin