fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, May 18, 2009

MANDEES TO THE RESCUE

new york - my muse/chief reporter terrence phearse always serves a strong look. but he especially gagged me when he tipped to our weekly meeting in these uber-deconstructed denims. I've spent the better part of the last five months visiting dozens of denim companies and these jeans - which I totally stumbled upon - have emerged as one of the best on the market. the denim is light and breathable; the shredding technique is incomparable, and the price point? brilliant. these jeans are only $42 and sold at mandees stores nationwide. find them in a light rinse like terrence's, or dark rinse like mine. they are unisex and can me worn by boys and girls. thanks to my girl kimberely of the bromley group for exposing us to these.  by the way, what luxury label has produced a pair of jeans which look nearly identical to these? zandile blay

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin