fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, June 11, 2009

MAC COSMETICS OPENS IN LEXINGTON PASSAGE

New York- The Lexington Passage in Grand Central has bid farewell to a few of its long time tenants, adios to Flowers by Lexington and Godiva Chocolate. But I can't complain about the stores that are replacing the old tenants. If you have noticed yet LittleMissMatched opened mid may, this adorable store contains mismatched sockies and flips flops. I will officially be blaming my mismatching of my light pink with my dark pink Havianas by claiming to be jumping aboard the miss matched train! Yet I am most excited for MAC to open up later this summer in the Lexington Passage. I can guarantee ill need some touching up between appointments during these hot summer months, and where better than at MAC cosmetics! Lola Mendez


--


Blog Widget by LinkWithin