fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Sunday, July 19, 2009

COMPANY THAT SELLS CROCS IS IN TROUBLE: CAN'T SAY WE'RE SAD

www - Very few things annoy me. As a matter of fact I like it when someone
wheres something that others find ugly or uncovinental. Yet I have
never come across a pair of crocs I liked. Ever . And now I wont have
to. It looks like the time may be coming to wave a said good by to
these monstrous shoes that should have stayed within hospital doors.
The company, which just launched in 2002 with celebrities such as
Aerosmith and (we are not calling him a celebrity) George W.Bush. Yet
you probably saw them more often on your grandma, or the same friend
that owns several pair of Uggs. Yet some how the company managed to
sell 100 million pairs in the past seven years (that's a lot of
fashion therapy action to come). Today, the company is in debt and
has until September to turn around. Lola Mendez


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin