fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

YO, YO, YO: DO YOU MISS ME BLAYNISTAS?

new york, new york - oh mama misses you too! more than my landlord misses my rent- i promise! just checking in from the basement of nyu's bobst library where i am grinding away at 12:48 a.m in the morning to tell you how much i love you. yes - you! not the person next to you, or behind you, or on the t.v, or who you are chatting to. i heart you! why you ask? for taking the time to read my blog today. whether i am managing my writers, or typing away myself - creating the blay report is a labor of love and it feels so good to know that there is some one out there appreciating, responding to and reading it. that's it my loves. on to today's stories!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin