fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, September 10, 2009

@ Duckie Brown!

SS 10 for Duckie Brown is all about cool shades and sheer shirts.

New York: Duckie Brown is so gar so good. Mostly what one wwould expect in a spring collection: light weight fabrics cool colors, but in fresh silo's. Below si the rundown.

Who: Editors from Nylon, Maxim, Details, Menstyle.com and one of my faves - RObin Ghivan of the Washington POst.
What: Ducki Brown's spring 10 collection. This is generally one of the more buzzed about brands and you can always tell that from the caliber of th crowd which I mus t say is not only stellar, but very well dressed.
Wear: I AM LOVING what I am seeing - high waisted "manties", sheer shirts, fez caps and shades. I die...its gives a very gender bending, yet still masculine air...If thats poss.
Why: BLaynistas, I'm making this post up as I go along - I"m litrally watching the show and typing, so can't thin of a why! Chat soon...heading to whitney's show next!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin