fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, October 01, 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!! CASE IN POINT
 
Designer Carolina Herrera walks on the runway at the Carolina Herrera Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent, Bryant Park on September 8, 2008 in New York City.
 
USA- Carolina Herrera has lived in the United States for 28 years, but this past Friday the prolific designer became an American citizen, "I was constantly testing people in my office," Herrera said of her studying habits before her naturalization exam. "I told them, 'With this test, you would never become a citizen. Now I know more than they do," she joked. Nonetheless, the Venezuelan designer said, "I have been here for many years, and I love this country very much. I love New York and everything about America" Well Carolina we are soo glad to have you now.. better late than never :)
 
xoxo
 
Terrence Phearse

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin