fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER CONFIRMS CAPSULE COLLECTION FOR TARGET


Catwalk king, Jean Paul Gaultier will launch his first collection with retail chain, Target early next year.


Paris - Which is more insane: me running naked on the sidewalks of New York yelling "Gaultier Is Doing Target," or Gaultier doing Target? I am torn. The legendary and I mean LEGENDARY designer has signed on to do a line with....Target. (Are H&M, TopShop and Walmart for that matter, salty?)The magic day for the debut is March 7th and the items will be sold across America (GOD BLESS THE U-S-AAAAAA!!) and online at Target.com. According to The Cut, he has selected "The American" woman as his muse. I'm honestly entirely too verklempt to blog further on the issue. Discuss amongst yourselves, or preferably on my blog. J'Die.....j'die....J'DEAD!(image via The Cut)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin