fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, October 22, 2009

L'OREAL PARIS GETS A PLACE ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

Spokesgirls Eva Longoria Parker, Kate del Castillo and Andie McDowell band together to celebrate L'Oreal's New Star.


Los Angeles - First things first: applause for these chicks for figuring out another way to collect a check in these tough economic times. Eva, Kate and Andie are both current or former spokesladies for L'Oreal Paris and all three - I'm sure - got a nice appearance fee for their little turn on the Hollywood Boulevard. That, my dear Blaynitas, makes more sense to me than the news of the day: L'Oreal Paris gets a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. I mean, I get their history and relevnce in Hollywood culture, but so does In-N-Out Burger....J'confused. (image via instyle.co.uk)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin