fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, November 16, 2009

CATE BLANCHETT STANDS TALL FOR VOGUE


The Oscar-winning actress is featured on the cover of Vogue US for the December 2009 issue.

World Wide Web - Now this is the kind of actresses I like to see on magazine covers, especially for Vogue -- talented, smart, gorgeous and elegant. I'm still cringing at the thought of Ashlee Simpson possibly being featured inside the pages of Vogue. She was, after all, snapped by paparazzi leaving a Conde Nast photo shoot in Beverly Hills. There hasn't been much update on that so I'm going to believe that it will never happen and now I digress. Cate was photographed by Annie Leibovitz for the December 2009 issue of Vogue US. The Australian actress is wearing a gold Donna Karan gown on the cover and she's in Armani Prive, Oscar de la Renta and Valentino for the rest of the editorial. Cate also is interviewed for the issue. When asked about her career choices she said, "I’m not very cautious or careful. It’s always been more about having a variety of experiences than any planned trajectory." She talked about her family too. “When the boys aren’t playing with friends, they can usually be found playing backstage," she said. "They’re always engaged in the family business, so to speak.” That family business, I believe, is theater. So Cate! [Story/Images: Red Carpet]





Kristina Bustos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin