fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Saturday, November 07, 2009

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH BLAYNISTAS: CHALYA & ZANDILE

A night at the Eldridge leads to a night with (one of) my favorite Blaynistas!


New York - A few weeks back (clearly, I don't update my photos regularly) I was enjoying a drink or two or six with the designers of Moods of Norway and the legendary Idris Elba (yup! bumped into my husband in my head again) when I ran into my drop-dead-gorgeous friend - and dedicated Blaynista - Chalya. The African born beauty was partying it up as well and we ended up doing an impromptu shoot at the bar. Herewith, my fave photo of the "shoot." I heart my Blaynistas!

1 comment:

Francis said...

smh...chalya gets all the shine..what am i chopped liver..jk...lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin