fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, November 09, 2009

SJP IS ELLE'S DECEMBER COVERGIRL
Sarah Jessica Parker spills the beans on Sex and the City 2 in upcoming issue of Elle. Sidenote: I'm dying for SJP in those studded Bess Boots.

Sarah Jessica Parker Elle Cover December 2009





World Wide Web –Ms. Parker slips out a little info of Sex and the City 2 as well as her often rumored tense relationship with fellow cast mate, Kim Cattrall. "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim. I adore her. I wouldn't have done the movie without her. Didn't and wouldn't." she says in the new issue sure to be on newsstands next week. Ms. Parker even embraces her rocker chic style (check out the photo below). 



Sarah Jessica Parker Elle December 2009


Story/ Images : DailyStab

Jared Michael Lowe

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin