fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, May 14, 2007

WEEKEND REPORT: A FAMILY AFFAIR

because i am deeply commited to you my dear reader, i feel the need to apologize for my absence from friday through sunday. blayreport is a daily fashion blog, so in theory there's never a day goes by that i do not post, but in actuality things happen. and what happened this weekend was a fabulous family function celebrating the 36th(plus 14) birthday of my wonderful aunt: gertrude akwele ajavon. it was a surprise event, and i was drafted by family to help pull it off - hence my absence.

here is a pic of the fabulous b-day girl striking a pose in sweden.





the party was co-hosted by the ever fabulous agnes blay: my love, inspiration and mommy!


pictures from the actual party coming soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin