fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I KNOW YOU HEARD: ZANDILE BLAY IN PAPER & VIBE MAGAZINE

london - blaynistas! you girl is already ripping and running - and needing a nap during london fashion week. i want to invite you to check out my first interview online at paper magazine. the link is www.papermag.com and my blog is leading the page as of today, more to come.
a look from olivia's current collection. (oliviarubin.com)


also! pick up the march issue of vibe magazine with robert deniro and 50 on the cover, i am modeling (not writing!) in the magazine with the likes of lauren london and coltrane curtis, a legendary marketing guru in new york city. the fashion spread is in homage to "the wizard of oz" and i play the wicked witch.

me striking a pose in versace jewels, a dolce & gabanna dress (ysl heels which you don't see) and a very nice weave. stay tuned for my next weave which will be 32 inches. seriously. i put the order in today.

singer mario and me. my toned arms are giving his a run for his money.

why do we look like we are 12? that's vibe's associate market editor and one of my closest friends, ms. janelle grimmond! i call her madison.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin