fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Friday, April 03, 2009

NICOLE MILLER HEARTS ZANDILE BLAY AND THE FEELING IS VERY MUTUAL

new york - oy! its for moments like this that I live and die for fashion, specifically for fashion journalism: the ever amazing nicole miller who I've enjoyed a growing relationship with made my month by sending me the lovely flowers and cards above. ms. miller and her press maestro, jaqueline cooper hold a dear place in my heart. I met them both on my very first market appointment and have continued to grow with them ever since. i love the clothes, the energy and most of all the people behind this brand. sincere thanks to nicole for sending this to me. I have the utmost admiration and respect for you ms.miller and your kind gesture simply skyrocketed these sentiments.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin