fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TREND: WEAVES FOR EYEBROWS

www - words simply can't expess my complete confusion at this youtube video. what you are looking at is a trend called eyebrow overlay. as the name suggests, you shave or bleach your own eyebrows so the natural color disappears then you over lay - or glue - these brows made of natural human hair to your brow bone. it sounds nuts, but as the video shows there is a semi practical reason for this: like say, you dye your hair blond and want your brows to match, but don't want to dye your own brows....? so the question is blaynistas: would you wear this?

6 comments:

Mic said...

Celebrity status!?! Is she serious, that ish looks mad GHETTO. I would not rock that look would u Zandile?

Zeba said...

A. HOT. MESS.

Zandile said...

ohymygah mic don't hate me but...i SOOOOOO WOULD ROCK THIS! but you know i'm a ghetto hood rat on the inside! you wouldn't!??

Mic said...

I don't even know what I would do if I saw someone with those on in real life. I probably would think that they were a tranny. LOL I just can't see anyone wearing them to a real job lol can u?

Janard Williams said...

Celebrity Status my ass!

Anonymous said...

SMH! She looks like Spencer from The Hills with those things.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin