fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I JUST WANT TO KNOW: WHO DOES SESSILEE LOPEZ' WEAVES






Worldwide - 
My black fashionistas (I see you Ms. Turini! I see you Ms. Acey!) will appreciate the value of a good weave. Truth be told, so will my white sisters ( I see you Erica!). So as we hold hands and bond (like glue) lets meditate on the matter at hand: Who does Sessilee Lopez' weaves? No, like seriously! One moment her hair is short, cropped. The next it's pulled in a tight bun and now this: long, luscious flowing locks in an upcoming spread for Allure magazine. Watch as the wind blows through her lovely Indian Remy hair as she and fellow weaved up model Chanel Iman stunt on these hoes. J'adore. And all jokes aside - if you find out how's sewing these tracks - let your girl know! Besos! Zandile Blay
















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin