fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

WE LUST THIS: CHLOE EU DE PARFUM

Chloe gets Intense for Fall 2009 with a brand new fragrance.

www - Personally, I've always thought of myself as a Chloe woman. In reality, my wardrobe consists of crop tops, tight jeans and six-inch high platform wedges; but in my mind I encase myself  in the luxurious, billowing wool coats, and sexy fluid high waist pants from Chloe's Fall 2009 collection. But until my fantasy and reality synchronize, I will be covering my body in the only bit of Chloe I can afford: parfum. For Fall 2009, that means I will be wearing Chloe Intense, the Parisian house's latest scent. It offers a mix of rose, magnolia and lily of the valley, delivered in a stylish silver accented glass bottle with a felt gray bow-tie. It debuted  this month and retails for $110. Find it exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue and Chloe boutiques.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin