fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Friday, September 04, 2009

WE LUST THIS: THE NEW CORDONES SHOE BY TOMS

Finally. TOMS I actually want to wear.


USA - Honestly, the heart-warming charity angle aside, there was something about TOMS shoes which looked decidedly....unchic. Hence, while I've admired the shoes half-heartedly (and admired the founder, Blake Mycoskie, whole-heartedly), I've never truly been moved to buy a pair. Until now.

Behold Tom's with laces, formally known as the Cordones. I spotted it online at Valet Mag. It's a total departure from the silouhette of the original shoe, and while that might mean TOM's has lost all its charm to some, it means its regained it all to me. Find it wherever TOMS are sold or online at www.TOMSshoes.com this month. It retails between $69 and $78, a sum so small that while picking one up for yourself, you can surely pick one up for me. No?  [image + story =racked.com]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin