fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Friday, September 04, 2009

WHY AM I ALMOST UNMOVED BY YET ANOTHER FIERCE PHOTO OF POSH....

Victoria Beckham graces the cover of yet another magazine in yet another fierce outfit with yet another fierce pose.


USA - Perhaps I am just having a jaded moment (though I am such an optimist that I am optimistic I am not...), but I can't squeeze an ounce of enthusiasm for this Elle cover. It's great - don't get me wrong. But at this point, Posh is starting to feel like a one-trick pony. When it comes to fashion this footballer's wife has come, has seen, and has conquered (with loads of inspiration from womenswear designer, Roland Mouret along the way.) But what else my dear? How can you share the transformative power of really good clothing (a miracle that has already changed your life, or at least elevated your status) with the masses beyond designing $3,000 knee length dresses? It's time to offer a little more than just being posh.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin