fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Saturday, November 07, 2009

J'DIE: RICK OWENS PEAK SHOULDERED FLANNELL JACKET

Do you love me? Rally love me? 'Caue if you did - you'd buy me this!!!!!!




WWW - Oh Blaynistas! No matter what the world thinks of me, I am really just a simple village girl from Ghana, West Africa. I was swept from my motherland at a young age and hustled into the dazzling lights of Boston (maybe not so dazzling) then New York (plenty dazzling). But inside - I am still the same. My needs are simple: food, shelter and a Rick Owens jacket.
You see, I cannot consider myself a woman until I own one of Mr. Owens' sickeningly chic pieces. My obsession of the day is this amazing jacket which provides function and fashions (the "s" is intentional) with a warm flannel body and peak shouldered arm. It only costs $2100 on Netaporter.com. Will you buy it for me?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin