fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

"NECK BRA" ANYONE?
 
Yes, you read that right. Two words I never thought would ever go together but Rachel de Boer proves me wrong. 
 
Story Image
 
UK - I wish that I am only joking with you, Blaynistas. Alas this "neck bra" actually exists, but really though who would wear this thing? Apparently women who suffer from wrinkles between their breasts would because that is the reason why Rachel de Boer developed this undergarment in 2008 when she began to notice wrinkles on her breasts. De Boer said: "The vertical wrinkles appear because the breasts are pressed against each other while sleeping. The older you get, the longer it takes before they disappear again. Sometimes they won't disappear at all. If you put some kind of support between the breasts you prevent the cleavage from wrinkling." The one-size-fits-all cupless bra promises results after worn once. It is available in white or black at Decolette.co.uk for £45. De Boer added, "If this product can be such a success in a small country like Holland, I am convinced it can be in other European countries." That's nice to know, I guess. What do you think, Blaynistas? I honestly do not know what to make of this bra. [Story/Images via: Daily Express]
 
 
Kristina Bustos

 

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin