fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

MANGO AND JCPENNY TEAM UP


Italian based fashion line, Mango, inks deal with JC Penny to release affordable line MNG.

USA - After releasing the Olsen twins Olsenboye line, JCPenny strikes another deal with Mango, the Barcelona based fashion line, to release affordable but chic line, MNG. Mango which has more than 1300 stores globally but will debut MNG in 600 JC Penny store locations in fall of 2011. With the lure of the Olsen twins earlier, this definitely can shape JC Penny’s “Middle America” appeal to the masses. Target did the same thing eons ago, so why JC Penny can’t cut a piece of the action? [Story/Image: The Cut]

Jared Michael Lowe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to seek brand-new stuff. Presently I am making my own solar panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I saw a very awesome site which explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I would really treasure it, because I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin