fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

J'DIE: CHLOE LACE UP BOOTS

Zandile has always loved a high, stacked, wedge, lace up boot. So naturally, she is in fits and giggles as she types this.


www - Of faithful Blaynista! Despite all my talk of doing charity work and political reporting, you know you are a fashionista when one look at these Chloe Lace Up boots moves you to tears - literally. I've been verklempt all morning since seeing these boots and looking for a pole to swing on so I can afford them. But I digress...If any amongst you is in a charitable mood, please don't hesitate to reach out and buy these for me. It will only set you back $595 on Netaporter.com. Mama Blay is waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those shoes are fabulous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin